Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 35, No 1 (2009)||Antonovsky’s sense of coherence and job satisfaction: Meta-analyses of South African data||Abstract PDF|
|Deo J.W. Strűmpfer, Gideon P. de Bruin|
|Vol 36, No 1 (2010)||The relationship between organisational climate and employee satisfaction in a South African information and technology organisation||Abstract HTML XML PDF|
|Monia L. Castro, Nico Martins|
|Vol 31, No 4 (2005)||The influence of job insecurity on job performance and absenteeism: The moderating effect of work attitudes||Abstract PDF|
|Antonio Chirumbolo, Alessandra Areni|
|Vol 12, No 1 (1986)||Appraisal and job performance: A theoretical integration||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 29, No 1 (2003)||The big five personality dimensions and job performance||Abstract PDF|
|S. Rothmann, E. P. Coetzer|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2006)||Working mothers: Family-work conflict, job performance and family/work variables||Abstract PDF|
|Cynthia J Patel, Vasanthee Govender, Zubeda Paruk, Sarojini Ramgoon|
|Vol 30, No 3 (2004)||The relationship between emotional intelligence and job performance in a call centre environment||Abstract PDF|
|H. Nel, W. S. De Villiers|
|1 - 7 of 7 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
|ISSN: 0258-5200 (print) | ISSN: 2071-0768 (online)||Follow us on:|
All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License.
©2013 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. No Unauthorised Duplication Allowed.
AOSIS OpenJournals | Perfecting Scholarship Online
Private Bag X22, Postnet Suite #55, Tygervalley, South Africa, 7536
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974