Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 39, No 1 (2013)||The relationship between employee satisfaction and organisational performance: Evidence from a South African government department||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Chengedzai Mafini, David R.I. Pooe|
|Vol 38, No 2 (2012)||Psychological experiences in South African society before the 2010 FIFA World Cup from the systems psychodynamic and positive psychology perspectives||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Pieter Koortzen, Rudolf M. Oosthuizen|
|Vol 39, No 1 (2013)||Sense of coherence and job characteristics in predicting burnout in a South African sample||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Claire S. Johnston, Gideon P. de Bruin, Madelyn Geldenhuys, Christina Györkös, Koorosh Massoudi, Jérôme Rossier|
|Vol 36, No 2 (2010)||Factor and item response theory analysis of the Protean and Boundaryless Career Attitude Scales||Abstract HTML XML PDF|
|Gideon P. de Bruin, Morné Buchner|
|Vol 29, No 4 (2003)||Coping strategies in the South African police service||Abstract PDF|
|J. Pienaar, S. Rothmann|
|Vol 29, No 3 (2003)||The predictive validity of the selection battery used for junior leader training within the South African national defence force||Abstract PDF|
|Johannes Muller, Johann Schepers|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
|ISSN: 0258-5200 (print) | ISSN: 2071-0768 (online)||Follow us on:|
All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License.
©2013 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. No Unauthorised Duplication Allowed.
AOSIS OpenJournals | Perfecting Scholarship Online
Private Bag X22, Postnet Suite #55, Tygervalley, South Africa, 7536
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974